We have always made the comfort and safety of the community our top priority. This holds true now, more than ever. As an essential business, we are remaining open to assist customers like you when you need us most.
Our team is aware of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines concerning physical distancing and hygiene. We want you to have peace of mind that we’re following local and federal guidelines to ensure your safety and that of our staff.
Our Protocols for Visits:
- Maintaining a recommended safe distance at all times
- Washing and sanitizing hands before and after every job
- Wearing fresh protective gloves and boot covers if entering a home
- Providing a contact-less experience
- We will give you a wave instead of a handshake
- Wear a mask on request
We intend to do our part to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus as long as it’s necessary. If you have any questions or concerns about the steps we’re taking, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at (541) 689-1004.
Our team is grateful to you for your support and continued business. We’re proud to serve you and will continue to do so in these uncertain times and beyond.
Mark & Tina Milligan